Monday, April 27, 2020


Updates and announcements

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! We are moving our blogs to be more “Updates and Announcements” oriented. We give a much more detailed “Our Week in Learning” in Google Classroom under the “Overview” section at the beginning of each week’s lessons, in the document named “Objectives and Tasks”.

We are working on something special for our Fifth Grade Promotion. We are partnering with the PSO to put together something safe and memorable for the students. Be on the lookout for more information. The event will take place on the same day indicated on the family calendar, Wednesday, May 20th.

This week’s pictures showcase the “Cosmo and Gustav Show”. When it gets hot, Gustav has a favorite rest position. I have made it my goal to capture each individual instance and report my findings in my blog each week.

 Gustav under the ceiling fan

Another day, another Gustav belly

Gustav under our stationary bike set-up

Cosmo also enjoys a cold floor...

...but not as much as Gustav.

Variation today-Gustav stuck out a hambone for maximum comfort.

Cosmo enjoying his sunbeam next to my homemade bread

My new work space! I cleaned out my sewing room. It has better light in the morning.

My husband and I were enjoying our games in two different areas of the house, so we combined spaces on Saturday. I had been hogging the TV, so this was a good compromise. It took lots of cords to hook up the Switch to a monitor and still have sound. Cords are one of Cosmo's favorite snacks, so we were a little nervous and took down the setup rather quickly. **Can you find Cosmo? He is partaking in his favorite activity-eating.**